Dream Publishing grants a wish! We are accepting poems, memoirs, short stories, and narratives whether you are a new or seasoned writer. A perfect bound poetry or storybook can only be a delight to add to your personal library or grace the top of any coffee table. Let's look at some of the benefits:
- You will own the copyright to your material
- You will be a published writer/author
- The next time around will be quicker and you will be more experienced
- And most of all YOU HAVE NO UPFRONT FEES
1. Submissions are welcome in the following categories:
INSPIRATIONAL - poetry or stories that have the power to move the intellect or emotion
RELATIONSHIP – poetry or stories showing connection between couples (married or unmarried)
RELIGIOUS – poetry or stories that deal with sacred or spiritual matters or in observance of the church
ROMANTIC – poetry or stories associated with love
2. Acceptance will be based on the following criteria:
- Original work and not previously published in any media
- Work that has been professionally Edited and Proofread (or pay editing fees)
- MS Word 12pt. single or double spaced .doc, .docx, or Rich Text Format
- Manuscript should be in New Times Roman or Arial font
3. Manuscript must have proper name and biographical data. If using a penname it should be included in parenthesis.
4. All Illustrations must accompany Children's Books unless contracted by Dream Publishing.
5. Publishing Agreement must be signed before any work is started.
6. Manuscript must be satisfactory in form and content. Acceptance is at the sole discretion of the publisher.
7. State the theme or genre of your story or poetry e.g. inspirational, romance etc. if known.
You may SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT HERE
Dream Publishing, LLC
1150 First Ave Suite501
King of Prussia, PA 19406
PH: 610-945-2017 Fax: 610-945-2001